Singing inspector

Last week I was just sitting at home when suddenly I saw Mr Raymond, He was wearing some knickerbockers and thick stockings, he had these golden curls in his hair, he had blue eyes like blue gooseberries, and his face its as read as a cherry tomato.
He was here to hear us sing and so we all lined up and he said Benny and Charles sing Pretty Polly. When he was finished. Its time for the girls he said, hopefully they will sound better, first Jesse went she was amazing and she sang such a nice song. Gladys and I went next but it did not end well it turns out that Gladys and I where very nervous not a single word came out of my mouth.

He said so here stands the deaf and the dumb, I wanted to say you big hateful bully but no words came out. My heart was jumping in my throat and strange noises in my ears.




Comments

  1. Well done Caitlin Great blog. Mr Raymond wears really weird clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the live of a child living in a informal settlement

Grade 4 Camp